Old April 21st 15, 07:11 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

Default In case somebody has not seen this

On 21/04/2015 18:45, Mr Pounder wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYeYgiHBdwQ

01:55 - "But the message you should be getting across is that people
need to be getting more considerate towards each other"...

....says Westminster's "city transport commissioner" [sic].

Well, good luck with trying to get the average London cyclist,
"transport [ie, non-transport] commissioner" or Green Party member to be
more considerate to the majority of the UK's population.

We're all 100% free to do as we're told.