Old April 25th 15, 04:18 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Ronnie[_2_]

Default Cycling code of conduct

On 25/04/2015 13:57, Ronnie wrote:
On 25/04/2015 12:05, Tarcap wrote:
Fairly normal behaviour for cyclist, perhaps?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...chihuahua.html

Once again, clear evidence of the need for registration plates.

Indeed.

See. I told you my comments were rational. You agree with them.

I agree with the registration etc. What I find weird, is the way you are
obsessed with a constant barrage of posts and running *all* cyclists
down. There's plenty of us who are basically law abiding and courteous
to other road users.