Old June 22nd 04, 10:10 AM
Mark South

Default Recumbents

"Mike Causer" wrote in message
news:B1KBc.385$cT4.162@newsfe1-win...
On Mon, 21 Jun 2004 23:15:13 +0200, Mark South wrote:

"You need to declare a jihad on your own ignorant ass."
- Ed Dolan in alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

Has The Troll of arbr discovered a sense of humour? Maybe I should
rescue him from the killfile....

Oh, no, he's perfectly the same, but recently he's been coming up with some
quotable stuff in the same humorous/colourful vein.
--
"You are the most stupid asshole I have yet encountered on this newsgroup.
Congratulations. That is no small achievement as there are many other