Old June 22nd 04, 10:12 AM
Just zis Guy, you know?

Default Recumbents

Mark South wrote:

Has The Troll of arbr discovered a sense of humour? Maybe I should
rescue him from the killfile....

Oh, no, he's perfectly the same, but recently he's been coming up
with some quotable stuff in the same humorous/colourful vein.

Mr Ed is not worth reading any more. If it's true he has Alzheimer's then
it's reached the obnoxious senseless stage. If he doesn't even have that
excuse then he is just an arsehole.

His "get the retaliation in first" style is annoying, his "I am right and
f**k the evidence" attitude is wearing and his advice against the cycling
techniques we know and love is downright dangerous.

--
Guy
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk