Old November 18th 04, 10:05 PM
Simon Brooke

in message , [Not
Responding] ') wrote:

Forecasts have been vaguely forecasting snow around the place. Any
sign of it near you? There's not a cat's chance of me (ever) seeing
any here in the sunny strawberry fields on the South Coast, so I await
reports with great envy.

No snow but it is *cold*. Did a round of Dalbeattie last night and was
too warm, had to keep taking clothes off. Tonight I went up there
dressed just the same as yesterday and before the top of the first hill
decided to turn back because it was just too cold to be fun (I hadn't
taken winter gloves - but then, I didn't yesterday).

;; Semper in faecibus sumus, sole profundum variat.