Old October 8th 18, 10:40 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default Buy that wheelbuilder a drink!

On Monday, October 1, 2018 at 6:05:44 PM UTC-7, AMuzi wrote:
On 10/1/2018 7:16 PM, Sir Ridesalot wrote:
On Monday, October 1, 2018 at 6:36:26 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Monday, October 1, 2018 at 12:23:11 PM UTC-7, Sir Ridesalot wrote:

Snipped
Do you note that not only is it a different bike but it has flat rims. Al's picture shows a Fixy and not only that but no brakes at all and no one could stand on the pedals with a push like that. Also the car is completely different.

Which is why I said I found a "VERY SIMILAR" image. Emphasizing "very similar".

Cheers

Right, they are clearly different instances which means
either this staged meme snapshot is trending or that crappy
thin polymer front valences of modern cars are less strong
than some bicycle wheels in some crashes.

Or, given two in several years' span, these are merely a
couple of anomalies from which deeper meaning ought not to
be drawn.

I enjoyed the image.

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

Consider Andrew, there is no possible way a bicycle tire has sufficient traction to do this. The total amount of traction of the tire has to be measure in ft/lbs of energy. Even a paper mache front end could exceed that.