Old December 12th 08, 10:12 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.rides
Hank

Default Minnesota Winters

On Dec 11, 1:40*am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
Has it ever occurred to anyone but me that this earth is just barely
inhabitable by us humans? Now is the winter of my discontent. Minnesota is
colder than ever. I am cold all the time. Damn these northern climes!

My idea of paradise is a warm climate year around. Minnesota is miserable in
the winter and not much better in the spring and the fall. Only the summers
redeem this confounded state.

I dream of Panama. Oh, to *reside in a warm climate year around! Who could
ask for anything more. But I am cursed by my Irish ancestors who settled in
this inhospitable land of Minnesota. I have spent all of my life (over 70
years) cursing this god forsaken land. I am sick to death of the cold. God
damn this ****ing state of Minnesota all the way to Hell and back!

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Minnesota Winters? I once shot a game of pool against him. Not as good
as Jackie Gleason, but still way better than me.