Old November 6th 04, 05:05 AM
Bill Z.

Chris B. writes:

On Fri, 05 Nov 2004 21:25:14 -0500, Frank Krygowski
wrote:

Chris B. wrote:

Frank, why did you remove the cross post? It is very much on topic
for ont.bicycle.

Because my system won't let me post there. When I try, the entire post
hangs. I agree it's very much on topic there. Feel free to copy.

I hadn't even considered that, sorry.

Krygoswki's claim doesn't make much sense - normally you get an
error if you can't post and the newsreader just reports it. If
he really can't post, then he should first try a different newsreader
to rule out a bug in the version of Mozilla he uses (5.0) and
then report the problem to his employer (he seems to be posting
from work.)