Old February 11th 05, 09:00 PM
Mike Kennedy

Yeah, I have my bike in the back of the truck right now and I am heading
out to hit the Boise foothills shortly. The trails look good all the way up
to 5000' here as well.

I have to give our groomers credit up at Bogus Basin for keeping the Nordic
trails usable. I had a great ski there yesterday after work and got to enjoy
the beautiful clear sky.

Mike

"small change" wrote in message
..the ski bars back out for the bike racks. Unheard of this time of year!!
Of course I cant' complain but it's just bizarre. I have a feeling we'll

be
hurting for moisture come the end of July or so. All the major riding

areas
are open, up to 4000' elevation!!!

come to think of it, I need to get out this afternoon...

Penny