Old February 15th 05, 01:40 AM
Michael Dart

Craig Brossman wrote:
small change wrote:
..the ski bars back out for the bike racks. Unheard of this time of
year!! Of course I cant' complain but it's just bizarre. I have a
feeling we'll be hurting for moisture come the end of July or so.
All the major riding areas are open, up to 4000' elevation!!!

come to think of it, I need to get out this afternoon...

Penny

Good luck to you guys, we know down here how dry years can be.
We have 1/2 of our yearly moisture already for the year, it has been
warm, but very very wet.
In fact I may have to bag the biking trip to Phoenix because it could
be too wet

When are you coming to Phoenix? So far it's been wet but the trails are so
rocky, esp. South Mtn, they stay rideable. The rain is less than
persistant too. I rode SoMo National yesterday after all day rain Sat. and
it was wet in a few spots but incredibly humid. I felt like I was back home
in Virginia. But Desert Classic was primo by the afternoon.

Mike - another couple weeks and I'll damn near be a local.