Old March 5th 19, 01:22 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Zen Cycle

Default Shimano Shifter cable set polymer with crazy number of ferrules

On Friday, March 1, 2019 at 6:50:13 PM UTC-5, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On 3/1/2019 1:48 PM, Zen Cycle wrote:
On Thursday, February 28, 2019 at 4:30:48 PM UTC-5, Frank Krygowski wrote:

As a confirmed retro-grouch, my guitar and all other instruments are
wooden. Or at least, non-amplified.

(I got really crazy a while back and bought a flute made of Delrin.)

I'm assuming this was a keyless (pre-boehm design) type traditional music like a celtic session? I'd imagine it has a very soft tone with a rich low-end.

Yep. Only eight holes, counting the embouchure hole and the one at the
end. Aside from percussion, probably the world's oldest musical instrument.