Old July 13th 07, 04:47 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman

Default ANOTHER Injured Mountain Biker Has to Be Flown Out via Helicopter!

On Fri, 13 Jul 2007 13:57:57 GMT, "JP" wrote:

"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message ...
On Thu, 12 Jul 2007 23:15:48 GMT, "Jeff Strickland"
wrote:

At least the poor ******* was not murdered on a mountain highway and tossed
over the side of the road into a ravine where he rotted for 4 months before
somebody found him so they could write a report so you could post it on
usenet as an accident that all mountain bikers are sure to have some day.

I didn't do that, idiot.

Remember this post Michael? 7/11/07?

Of course. So WHERE IS THE LIE? (Hint: there isn't one.)

************************************************* ****************
So much for the alleged "health benefits" of this destructive
sport....

Mike

In the News
Posted AT 9:57 PM EDT on 26/02/07

Body of Canadian cyclist found in Bolivia
Associated Press

etc

You couldn't speak the truth if Jesus lived in your mouth.
Lying puke.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande