Old December 20th 07, 12:05 AM posted to alt.scooter,rec.bicycles.misc,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides
Tom Sherman[_2_]

Default Should SUV Driving amount to Drunk Driving?

George Conklin wrote:
"Tom Sherman" wrote in message
George Conklin wrote:
"smn" wrote in message
bicycle crowd?

Compared to bicycles, cars are not outnumbered but we do pay all your
bills.
hope you don't hurt your finger tips banging out your BS

How many dollars do you pay per mile to build and maintain roads for
bicyles? Zero.

Local roads (in the US) are built with funds that do NOT come from motor
fuel taxes or other motor vehicle related fees. But one would not expect
a smug cager to have a clue.

Our city streets get significant money from the gasolene tax, but I would
not expect you to admit to that fact.

What is "gasolene" and what is the tax on it?

"Localized intense suction such as tornadoes is created when temperature
differences are high enough between meeting air masses, and can impart
excessive energy onto a cyclist." - Randy Schlitter