Old January 8th 09, 11:23 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jerrick

Default problem with vista dvd burner

I use dvd+r. And make sure you are burning an actual video dvd, and not
just putting data onto the dvd. Theres a difference.

Nero vision is my favorite. Actually, Nero is my favorite bundle for
all my cd needs. People say "OMG! 1gig for a burning program. Nero is
bloatware." Which is untrue. Nero isnt just a cd burning application,
now its a media center, and luckily, there is a custom install option,
so if you only want nero vision, express, and cover design, thats all
you get.

Anyways, try nero vision. It will convert your format to the one that
will work best, give you menu options, or create your own menus, can
switch between PAL and NTSC, set the quality, progressive scan or
interlaced, encodes and burns very fast, and its just awesome.

--
Jerrick

*Press Alt+F4 to fix post
stretch.*[SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC]JC~