Old April 29th 09, 05:12 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Chalo

Default Bicycle Tires That Shouldn't Last But Do and Bicycle Tires ThatShould Last But Don't

Edward Dolan wrote:

Tom Sherman wrote:

Chalo wrote:

[...]
Folks who only ride on pleasant Sunday mornings when the temperature
is between 60 and 85 degrees may fail to appreciate the prevailing
conditions of a place where it can exceed 100 degrees every single day
for almost three months running.
[...]

Hell?

Pleasant for riding is 50 to 65°F.

The Tom Sherman temps are way too cool. I like it to be between 75 and 90.. I
will admit that when it goes above 90 it is even too hot for me.

St. Ed! Where you been, sire? We've missed your pronouncements.

Chalo