Old November 16th 10, 05:30 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc
Edward Dolan

Default The Plight of the USian Working Classes

"Tom Sherman °_°" wrote in message
On 11/15/2010 12:04 AM, Edward Dolan wrote:

[...]
Nope. I believe in lots of government regulation, but I don't want to
live
in a Soviet Union either. Libertarian fantasists are no different than
Progressive fantasists. The truth is that the human condition is not
perfectible. It never was and it never will be.

Well, Ed you contradicted yourself (again).

Consistency if the hobgoblin of small minds.
[...]

Glenn Beck is and that is the thrust of the Tea Party movement. Buchanan
is
also very good on the question of globalism and what it will mean for the
US. You realize of course that I am a rabid nationalist above all else.

Glenn Beck (and his ilk) is a shill for the rich corporatists, and well
compensated for being one.

How would you know? You've got get off those left wing blogs if you ever
want to know what is happening in the country. The problem I have with Beck
is that he is too intellectual for a TV audience. He is also a bit preachy
which does not go over well on TV.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka