Old March 12th 11, 09:06 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Zebee Johnstone

Default Riding to Canberra

In aus.bicycle on Sat, 12 Mar 2011 18:05:52 +1100
Geoff Lock glock@home wrote:

Getting to the M5 is not hard for me and I know enough that if I follow
it far enough I'll hit Campbelltown and if I keep going and miss the
Yass turnoff to Canberra, .... well, I hope Melbourne is nice this time
of the year.

I reckon it's a long way for a day's riding.

You might want to take the train to Bowral and ride from there, or to
Goulburn and ride from there. Enough riding to make you feel you've
done it and a bike for transport at the end.

You will need to confirm there's space for the bike on the train.

Zebee