Old July 12th 11, 05:40 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Edward Dolan

Default Great News! Ed Dolan the Great is back!

"VtSkier" wrote in message
On 07/12/2011 03:38 AM, Edward Dolan wrote:
"Trusty 10 wrote in message
. theremailer.net...
[...]
All trolls from Minnesota are gehay cow molesters.

Wisconsin is the dairy state. You have got me confused with Tom Sherman.

You smarmy lagerlout git. You bloody woofter sod. Bugger off, pillock.
You grotty wanking oik artless base-court apple-john. You clouted boggish
foot-licking twit. You dankish clack-dish plonker. You gormless
crook-pated tosser. You churlish boil-brained clotpole ponce. You
cockered bum-bailey poofter. You craven dewberry ****head cockup
pratting
naff. You gob-kissing gleeking flap-mouthed coxcomb. You dread-bolted
fobbing beef-witted clapper-clawed flirt-gill.

Ed, Ed, Ed,
I would have thought that Minnesota vernacular would have
enough of a vocabulary to cuss this guy out without
resorting to Britishisms.

I have got hundreds of similar ready made insults available for use on
idiots. I will not expend any energy, no matter how minimal, on idiots. Be
careful you do not fall into this class yourself!

--
Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka