Old November 8th 19, 04:26 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Sir Ridesalot

Default Will e-bikes expand cycling?

On Thursday, 7 November 2019 22:20:26 UTC-5, news18 wrote:
On Thu, 07 Nov 2019 03:57:11 -0800, Andre Jute wrote:

The average age of the members of my bicycle club is precisely 70, and
next year it will be precisely 71. But I can't find this fact on
Wikipedia.

wikipedia long ago savged posts where n=1. Did yours go then.

Snip ad-hominen that some claims he never does.

Andre Jute The pushy little man probably thinks he's clever

Who disagrees that that is a valid comment about AJ.

I figured that Jute is a Troll and now I just ignore him.

Cheers