Old May 25th 04, 08:03 PM
Filmboard

Default landrider

\"El Paisano\ wrote:
Sorry for being unclear. I paid $70 for my Olympus Stylus Epic (no zoom)
point-and-shoot film camera. Is there another camera at that price-point
that would be superior? I ask this question because most of the people
reading this group could point you to a superior bike for the same
amount you paid for the Landrider.
Matthew

Nope. Have no recommendation for a better camera in that price range
you've done great, because you stuck to film in that low-end range. An
I'm sure you don't have a better recommendation for the bike that
bought from Sears in that price range (which is a true pile of junk
Look back in this thread, though. Do you see anyone coming forward wit
a single recommendation. Don't try to alter my point, which I reiterate
in the prior message. I think this group is negatively over-reactiv
about a bike for it sounds to me they have no personal knowledge. No on
offered a suggestion for a better bike. But there were criticisms tha
it comes in only one frame size, which is not true. There wer
criticisms about the weight, which I've found plenty of other bikes tha
weigh the same or more as mine. I'm happy with my Landrider, it gets m
out; I've admitted I may have been able to do better, but I can affor
it, so what's the big deal

-