Old October 23rd 18, 05:14 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Jeff Liebermann

Default Settled Science?

On Tue, 23 Oct 2018 08:14:20 -0700 (PDT), Andre Jute
wrote:

On Tuesday, October 23, 2018 at 3:35:15 AM UTC+1, jbeattie wrote:
When I'm presented with a difficult scientific issue, rather than going to academia or industry, I go to the internet. The BEST experts are bloggers on the internet. It's a huge benefit if they have a YouTube channel, too.
-- Jay Beattie.

Gee, and here I was thinking you got your facts from Wikipedia.
AJ

Probably from Usenet. Last year, Phoenix AZ was the winner of the
record highest temperature award. Just one problem. The weather
station is located on the airport runway and seems to suffer from
local heating by the jet exhaust. I scribbled something on the
problem last year:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.electronics.design/XGaahAB4Wfc/8tM1q47dCQAJ
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.electronics.design/XGaahAB4Wfc/VgXp6wsCCgAJ

Gone to save the world from broken computahs....
--
Jeff Liebermann
150 Felker St #D