Old November 1st 18, 09:11 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Sir Ridesalot

Default Nashbar P-Handle Wrenches -- and thank you Royal Mail

On Thursday, November 1, 2018 at 3:07:51 PM UTC-4, Joerg wrote:
Snipped
My Shimano setup only hops one cog per click towards higher gears
(smaller cogs) which is ok. Only two per upshift and that's often not
enough. On my old road bike I can go from one extreme on the cassette to
the other in less than 2sec while simultaneously shifting the front.
Both with one hand.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

And where you have to remove one hand from the handlebar in order to make ANY shift. Most people who ride with an regularity can shift across an entire 11 speed cassette whether road or mtb in less than two seconds.

Cheers