Old November 2nd 18, 04:36 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

Default Nashbar P-Handle Wrenches -- and thank you Royal Mail

On 11/2/2018 11:20 AM, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On 11/1/2018 10:55 PM, jbeattie wrote:

And we've been through this with Joerg before. If DT
friction shifting were superior, then every pro would
use them -- regardless of sponsor driven component choices.

Hmm. By the same logic, if fenders were superior to no
fenders, then
every pro racer would use them; therefore nobody should
use fenders.

Huh? You lost me.

I'll try again.

What's best for racers isn't necessary best for everyone.
Riding requirements vary, so equipment requirements and
preferences vary.

I'm not questioning your preference or your ultimate
conclusion. I'm just questioning the logic that "if DT were
superior the pros would use them."

+1
I ride more miles fixed than friction derailleur or Sturmey
index. Nothing wrong with any of those systems but none are
superior either.

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/