Old November 6th 18, 06:10 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
news18

Default Settled Science?

On Tue, 06 Nov 2018 08:31:39 +0700, John B. slocomb wrote:

On Tue, 6 Nov 2018 00:08:48 -0000 (UTC), news18
wrote:

On Mon, 05 Nov 2018 15:50:08 -0800, Andre Jute wrote:

Careful, Jay. That's plagiarism of Churchill, a serious solecism for a
writer.

I think you'll find the core goes back to Shakespeare. Not surprised
that you didn't know that.

You should do your research. If you want to write about me, you should
start at the beginning, at the First Jute, whose first words were, "I
am Jute. I am here. This is my sword. Where is my food parcel?" If
you're slack, you can start at my ancestor Odin (he lived around
200AD, his hall was on the island now called Odense -- Odin's seat

Lol, you and just about every one else with ancestors in western europe.
Thank your mummy.

But Jutie is from S. Africa. Perhaps his ancestors ran about with a
spear and cow **** in their hair :-)

Naah, sounds like "work" which he wouldn't bend to.

He might have a bit of the darkness in him, but given the other places he
says he has been it is a very good bet that he is refuse from some white
trash wannabe overlord whose ancestoral routes were originally from
Europe that joined the mass exodus when Nelson Mandela, etc came around.
A good number of them ended up in Australia where they also found the
"locals" ready to give them the finger and not bow down to be their
'black boy" demands. Decades later, they are still whining about it in
their little self selected enclave.