Old December 7th 03, 12:13 PM

Default why MTB'ing should not be an environmental target

Come on get off it. You ever get eatten up by a hole
left by a 4 wheel drive truck or jeep. Now thats environmental damage.
Then wait till spring after all te snow and ice are gone now, you got
small water filled swiming holes in the middle of the trail. Or what
hap- pened just a week ago. Due to these moon craters
,murders that drove a car into the woods with a body in the tunk
couldn't go deep- er in because of this damage. And the car was
spotted a flame soon after from the local Target store parking area. Or
what about the new trail head made by some Monster truck. So they
enter from I 95. I spotted that in early spring or was it late winter.

Fire up MTB 03