Old October 3rd 15, 08:18 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Alycidon

Default Show off now faces arrest after road damage

On Saturday, 3 October 2015 20:09:18 UTC+1, Tosspot wrote:
On 03/10/15 20:39, Alycidon wrote:
On Saturday, 3 October 2015 07:53:07 UTC+1, Alycidon wrote:
QUOTE:
"This is the moment a boy racer ended an argument with a cyclist with an almighty wheel spin.

But the show-off maneuver in London looks to have landed the driver in hot water after a warrant was issued for his arrest in the United Arab Emirates."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-n...ending-6563088

Wow - in the UAE you can face jail for crimes you have committed in London.

Same as you face jail in the UK for crimes committed abroad.

Not always - if I slag off the glorious leader of N. Korea in Pyongyang and then scarper, I would not be arrested for it in the UK.