Old February 14th 05, 05:00 PM
Dave

small change wrote:
Today I went over to Canfield mountain with my new club co-president for a
"tour" and some unofficial activity. We hooked up with our Idaho liaison,
and we headed out early for a climb to the top of Canfield mountain. The
idea was to show us around: I've been there twice before on hit-and-miss
explorations. We left early to try and beat the mud, hit the trails while
they were still frozen. A four mile climb to the top brought us out he

http://www.specialtyoutdoors.com/pen...field1sm-w.jpg

Dude, awesome shot! Did you snap that with a digital? I like the way
it has all the blue hues strong giving a sense of the cold. If you
would have popped it with the "overcast" or similar setting activated it
would have warmed everything up killing the blue hues and making
everything seem more temperate. Good job.

Peace.

--
David R Marlborough
DJ Mackelicious