Old February 14th 05, 06:05 PM
Dave

small change wrote:
http://www.specialtyoutdoors.com/pen...field1sm-w.jpg

Dude, awesome shot! Did you snap that with a digital? I like the way
it has all the blue hues strong giving a sense of the cold. If you
would have popped it with the "overcast" or similar setting activated
it would have warmed everything up killing the blue hues and making
everything seem more temperate. Good job.

Peace.

(dudette)
Canon A70, landscape mode. I forgot the flash so the foreground was really
dark. I did a lot of tweaking in PS to get it to look decent. It was cold,
below 40 F

penny

pennt

So sorry, sweet heart! No disrespect intended. Its cool you did a good
job in PS. Sometimes less is more especially when you use the filtering
tools in PS to correct blue hue washes and **** like that. All to often
when you tweak a shot in PS or screw with some advanced settings in
Canon or Nikon you basically turn what is supposed to be blue and cold
into a warm and sunny beach scene. I like the shot!

Peace.

--
David R Marlborough
DJ Mackelicious