Old June 10th 07, 11:50 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Émile5

Default Do you wear a helmet?

amanda.gallacher wrote:
Most of the time I do, yeah. If I don't, I don't have the confidence to
ride my best for fear of getting hurt which I'm sure's a good thing.

I feel the same way. Without protection I'm like

And with protection, I'm have more confidence, I'm never afraid of
bailing, except for my shins and my calfs (I don't have pads yet)

Det-riot wrote:
never

Why not? You should try wearing a lot of protection. It helps doing
trick.

--
Émile5
http://www.usenet.com