Old February 1st 07, 08:10 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mamba

Default meeting mayhem

"G.T." wrote in message

"small change" wrote in message

1. Utility landowner - wow, what a great proposal, how can we help? Oh,
we hate motorized users on our land.
2. County parks - wow, what a great proposal, we support you
3. City parks, - wow, great proposal, this needs to happen

Wow, you're very lucky, especially with the utility. Some utilities are
really cool with their land, others are overly concerned with liability.

Greg

I'd say the lucky ones are local area recreationalists (is that a word?) who
will benefit from hard work like this. Cudos to Penny and her crew. I also
suggest a promotion to Nickel !