Old April 19th 09, 04:20 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
judith smith

Default The BMA Recycle BeHIT Bull****

On Sun, 19 Apr 2009 15:37:14 +0100, "Just zis Guy, you know?"
wrote:

On Sun, 19 Apr 2009 06:31:31 -0700 (PDT), francis
wrote:

Misleading subjectline corrected
Francis

Ditto :-)

Gu

Well done Guy - very mature.

Excellent- I just love it when the children have to throw their toys
out of the pram.

Have you any suggestions for the next clarification?

--
I encourage my children to wear helmets. (Guy Chapman)
I have never said that I encourage my children to wear helmets. (Guy