Old August 20th 06, 04:45 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
darchibald

Default Unicyclists in Nova Scotia...

Hello from the east coast! I live in NS thought I am leaving for 6
months. I'm in Antigonish, probably like 4-5 hours from you and
Kristine is in Halifax maybe 1 - 3 hours from you I'm not totally sure
I think closer to 1ish. My town is home too St. F. X. University and
university sports/rivalries are pretty big here, so we are kinda
enemies haha. When I'm back maybe I will contact you for a ride.

David

--
darchibald

' Album 481' (http://tinyurl.com/ey2qj) - My Gallery

'A small pay rise this week, and I decided to, er... what do you young
people say, er... pimp my ghetto uni, or something.' - Mikefule

'You guys aren't thinking this through. "Hey, where's your other" BANG'
- Brian McKenzie
darchibald's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6240