Old July 8th 11, 01:31 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
PMH

Default Great News! ZERO Support for washed-up criminal

On Jul 8, 6:41*am, VtSkier wrote:
On 07/06/2011 03:38 PM, VtSkier wrote:

On 07/04/2011 09:47 PM, VtSkier wrote:
On 07/03/2011 09:55 AM, VtSkier wrote:
On 07/03/2011 02:34 AM, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Jun 27, 2:46 pm, Brad wrote:
On Jun 24, 11:09 pm, Mike wrote:

No, but you guys are in denial about the fact that I was innocent of
all the charges. An "inconvenient truth", as Al Gore said.

If you were "innocent of all the charges", why were you given
probation?

Because it's required by law. But we all know that juries frequently
convict the innocent. Just look at the Innocence Project.

WHAAATTTTT???
Probation is part of sentence which you only get
if you are GUILTY of something.

It is NOT required by law that someone gets
probation if they are "innocent of all charges".
That's just plain bull****!

Mr. Vandeman, please reply to my question and
comment above and below:

If you are "innocent of all charges" why was
"probation" imposed? Your answer above makes
no sense whatever.

Mr. Vandespam, I challenge you to answer the
question I have been asking.

You will never get a straight, rational answer to any question - Mikey
isn't capable of it.
PMH