Old October 9th 06, 02:43 PM posted to aus.bicycle
asterope

Default rural amusement

Duracell Bunny Wrote:

Ah, they are simple folk up at Nambour. I used to work at 4SS, and used
to ride
my bike out to Bli Bli via the scenic routes. Some good hills round
there

You missed a nice LA ride this morning took, Asterope. You were
missed.

tis true, some folk around there are pretty simple, but damn... they
have some amazing scenery and kick-arse MTB tracks now that
you have a mtb karen, we should all go up there sometime

im pretty peeved i didnt make the LA ride this morning either, was
quite looking forward to it. I still hadnt slept when i sent lotte the
txt msg... my calculations were out by a factor of 200 or so, didnt
know why! needless to say i was feeling rather sleepy for my prac exam
in the morning (but still kicked bum) and kinda went home and slept
afterwards. *very norty*

i would say i'll join you next monday, but its the day after the
brissy-goldie ride, which i will try to do return, and i daresay i will
probably be sore.
it will be just like riding to nambour and back, only less hilly and
with less obese chimneys on the road, and more bikes.

--
asterope