Old January 31st 07, 06:46 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.rides
dvt

Default Atlacomulco (Edo Mex) by Jilotepec, GPS Trackmap (tiny url)

erasmo wrote:
Hi dear Forum:

Well, i think it will be better to rely on the power of a tiny url.
So, if you had wished to see the trackmap (plus associated photos and
data) of last weekend's ride, but were unable to access it due to the
broken link (way too long), here is a more manageable link:

http://tinyurl.com/3y9jlr

i sincerelly do beg you pardon for my multiple posts about the same
ride. It won't happen again. Please receive my apologies.

Here's a tip that may help in the future. Enclose your long link in
brackets to avoid wrapping. Most newsreaders won't break your link in
two if it's inside those brackets. For example, here's your first link:

http://erasmoperez.blogspot.com/2007/01/atlacomulco-edo-mex-by-jilotepec-280107.html

I learned this tip from a r.b.tech contributor... I don't remember who.
My apologies to that person.

--
Dave
dvt at psu dot edu

Everyone confesses that exertion which brings out all the powers of body
and mind is the best thing for us; but most people do all they can to
get rid of it, and as a general rule nobody does much more than
circumstances drive them to do. -Harriet Beecher Stowe, abolitionist and
novelist (1811-1896)