Old February 3rd 09, 03:47 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc

Default Right/Wrong way riding for survival.

Neil Brooks wrote:
Bill,

I was subtly trying to get the small crew of assholes to quit screwing
with you, on r.b.m.

I was never particularly bothered by you, your tall tales -- true or
not -- or your unique character.

I think you're a hoot -- sui generis!

What I wrote wasn't in response to anything you wrote.

All I can say is that, yes, I am unique, and only the tricycle story was
a tall tale. The rest happened and I still don't know why I am alive
after all of that.
My body is like a road map from all the surgeries I have caused myself
with my royal wipe-outs.
Yet, here I am.
Bill Baka