Old March 15th 04, 04:35 PM
A.Lee

Default Prescription Lens Sun Specs

On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 01:39:14 +0000, Roger wrote:
Loads of snips.
Rudy Project Kerosene's ....
My prescription is +3.5 both eyes.....
The opticians said they could get the lens fitted but were a bit
doubtful.... They suggested I canvas opinion of other users ....

Yes, I have these glasses, and have used them for Summer racing for 2
years, they are excellent.They do give a strange distortion when viewing
things close up (mine are -1.5, and -3.75) - I went to pick up a pen to
sign on, and missed the pen - close up things look further away, but after
a couple of minutes the effect doesnt seem to bother me.General riding is
fine, it is just things at arms length that look strange for a while.
Someone else has mentioned the same effect with theirs on here as well
before.
Alan.

http://www.dvatc.co.uk - Off-road cycling in the North Midlands.