Old February 20th 04, 09:34 AM
Robert Bruce

Default Cyclists are a Perverted Pestulance [Times Article 18/02]

mae wedi ysgrifennu:

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/printFr...005150,00.html

Yawn. Nothing new here, though I did like

"A couple of weeks ago I received in the post a photograph of my car and a
£60 fine, because I had strayed unwittingly into a bus lane at 7pm. That was
nothing to the £320 I accrued in fines after mistakenly parking just outside
the residents' parking bay in my own street, then going on holiday for a
week."

To me this translates as "I drive without due care and attention and park
like a f**kwit." which is quite an admission for such an otherwise indignant
piece.

In other news: "the country's first dog camera has been installed at a cost
of £10,000 in a street blighted by crap." It's just a revenue raising
exercise, of course, to screw money out of otherwise law-abiding dog owners.

--
Rob