Old October 14th 11, 09:41 PM posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.bicycles.misc,alt.society.liberalism,alt.fan.noam-chomsky,alt.fan.michael-moore
His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher

Default G.M. pulls ad suggesting cyclists can't get girls

On Oct 14, 12:06*pm, "Ed S." wrote:
"His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser wrote in message

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/...ting-cyclists-...

How funny the way ADVERTISING changes your nature to fit their
predation game. You would feel attracted to a girl riding a bike,
where she's fit and you can enjoy the full view of her body. GM's ad
however paints a reversed role where the man must be a hunter on a
truck while the girl falls for it. I'd put it a sign on the truck:
"I'm the biggest loser."

This is how the Revolution would fight the perception created by
greedy corporations:

http://static5.depositphotos.com/100...5294787-Sexy-g...

"My bike makes me hot!"

Might depend on the seat and how many hours a day a male rides.

I think it ALL depends on the seat. IMHO (after moderate use) beach
cruisers don't give you impotence. Or you can play it safe with
recumbents. But this is compensated by tremendous blood flow to the
area in question. Only the radical cyclists may have a problem.