Old September 5th 19, 01:18 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

Default Ketone Esters

On 9/4/2019 4:42 PM, James wrote:
On 5/9/19 7:20 am, AMuzi wrote:

I don't know.
I'm happy that you are happy. If this works for you, by
all means do it more.

Your post reminded me of Chalo's all time pithy RBT
comment about cycling-specific energy bars and drinks, "I
just eat actual food." Works for me too.

I ate a meat pie mid ride once. The day was cold. The pie
was hot. Seemed like a good idea at the time. It wasn't
though. I was regurgitating meat all the way home.

Some actual food is counter productive.

It's a good story though!

At 85 miles into a sunny but windy 40F late September
century, my friend and I were just out of everything and
stopped to eat some field corn (dairy cow maize, not sweet
corn). The effect was miraculous and within minutes we were
back riding.

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/