Old September 15th 19, 06:48 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_5_]

Default Article about SRAM in Forbes

On Sunday, September 15, 2019 at 12:31:41 AM UTC-7, Chalo wrote:
They came up with one crappy product that ruined countless bikes, and then they used borrowed money to buy up a bunch of more serious manufacturers and make those products crappier.

I'm not as impressed about that as Forbes is.

Looking at it I cannot see why you would want to pay big bucks for a group that wouldn't only shift one gear at a time. I did a metric yesterday and never got out of the small ring and had to shift at least two gears on every one of the million rollers. With Campy or Shimano that's easy.