Old September 26th 17, 09:26 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

Default Interbike 2017

On 9/26/2017 3:07 PM, Oculus Lights wrote:

If there's a waking giant in the bike light market, its for German STVZO compliant e-bike lights.
STVZO are the go-to lights for the big e-bike makers who want a single, global product, with a real vehicular type headlight beam. My STVZO beam is twice as bright, using the same or less power, in as small a footprint and package, costing the same or less to produce, as the typical STVZO Supernova brand that most bike light makers are using by default for lack of better product available.

I'm glad you're working on an StVZO headlight.

--
- Frank Krygowski