Old July 25th 05, 03:29 AM

Default "Live Strong in Character - Don't Leave Your Family"

On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 02:24:00 GMT, "Bill Sornson"
wrote:

Werehatrack wrote:
On 24 Jul 2005 14:34:09 -0700, "Veloise"
wrote:

Haley wrote:
The other day my husband and I were at the Whole Foods next to the
Bike Mart in Richardson, TX ...

Didja hear that H.E.B. and Whole Foods are planning a merger??

They're gonna call it "Butt Whole Foods."

I thought that was the nickname for Central Market already...

(If you don't live in an area where Central market exists, it's a
fancied-up HEB with lots of stuff that directly competes with both
Whole Foods and the various Randall's Flagship stores and such.)

Um, what's HEB?

Dear Bill,

http://www.acronymfinder.com/af-quer...=heb&Find=Find

This courageous greengrocer:

H. E. Butts Grocery Company (San Antonio, TX)

Carl Fogel