Old October 18th 03, 04:05 AM
Chalo

Default my new bike

Marian Rosenberg wrote:

snip a charming story about setting up a nice but ugly bike

I hope you have a nice and uninterrupted time with your new old bike.

I have been spending some of my most pleasant recent riding on my
ugliest old one-speed junker. I built her out of scruffy-looking old
parts wherever I was able to use them, but she's painstakingly lubed
and adjusted and she fits me very nicely. Within her limits, she's as
sweet a ride as any bike anywhere. It's nice to remember sometimes
that a bike needn't be fancy or feature-laden to deliver the goods.

Chalo Colina