Old March 20th 04, 08:15 PM
dogfeathersvt

Default What made you first pick this up?

Years ago I saw one at a yard sale and passed it by. Later I regretted
that (slightly).

Fast-forward several years: I see another one at a yard sale. How could
I resist? A 20 inch Cycle Design. Asking price $35 USD. It didn't take
too much work to talk them down to $20.

I'm not allowed to buy anything at a yard sale that I won't use (my own
rule). So having bought it, I was forced to learn.

I figured that once I learned to ride it, that would be the end of it.
It didn't seem to have many possibilities. Reading rec.sport.unicycling
I found out how wrong that was.

--Mark

--
dogfeathersvt - Former Newbie