Old March 17th 05, 07:21 PM

Default Replacement MCUs for Manitou 3/4 forks?

I've got a Bontrager Race with a 1" headtube, which I'm currently
running with an old Manitou 3 fork. I have a closetfull of these forks
for spare parts, but I need some replacement MCUs, and have been unable
to find them due to the fact that this fork is no longer supported by
Answer (?). I'm wondering if the coil-spring/MCU ride kits from
current Manitou forks (Six/Luxe) might fit in the old Manitou 3/4 forks
-- does anyone know? Barring that, anyone have any ideas where I can
find soft (blue) and medium (red) MCUs for my fork? Please reply
offline as I don't regularly check this newsgroup.

Thanks!
-JimG

posting problems, or contact the moderators, please see
http://rbor.org/