Old November 8th 15, 07:38 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
DougC

Default Tire-making: questions and answers, but mostly questions

On 11/8/2015 11:38 AM, Tosspot wrote:
On 07/11/15 01:10, DougC wrote:
I am still going on the tire-making thing. The last machine to convert
to digital control is nearly done.

Am I missing blog posts on this subject? I was following with some
interest.

It should be the last post (#15) he
http://www.norcom2000.com/users/dcim...king_main.html
http://tinyurl.com/bpz3u7y

The updates are pretty sparse. When I look back over the entry dates I'm
surprised how long I've been at this.

A lot of things came up with the digital revolution here...
programming-arduino issues (it is a cheap processor and doesn't work
*perfect*) and needing-yet-another-different-20-cent-electronic-part
issues (cheap from China but ~3-week shipping times,,,).