Old November 1st 18, 01:53 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Joerg[_2_]

Default Nashbar P-Handle Wrenches -- and thank you Royal Mail

On 2018-10-31 20:36, Sir Ridesalot wrote:
On Wednesday, October 31, 2018 at 4:25:59 PM UTC-4, Joerg wrote:
Snipped
I recently bought this, with matching pouch:

https://www.crankbrothers.com/products/m19

It appears to be almost indestructible but is too heavy for weight
weenies, over 7oz. I have it only for a few months but it already
saved the bacon twice, for other riders.

Snipped

-- Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

So you FINALLY got a chain repair tool! Congratualtions! Now you
won't have to scrounge for a nail and rock to fix a chain whilst
moutain lions are stalking you.

Yes, and I had mentioned that here. You won't believe it but for the
garage I had one since several years because it came with a bike tool
set. This one happened to come with the M-19 tool. Not that I needed it
but the turn handle of the chain tool also has the spoke wrenches in it
and those I need.