Old February 8th 06, 10:20 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling

Default keeping feet warm?

Steve W wrote:
I've got this problem sorted on my DF but still can't get it right on the
'bent.
All the overshoes that I have seen, including the ones I use on the DF are
open under the sole so therefore do not do much good on the ,bent!!

Oh. I read the subject and opened it up, all ready to say "get a 'bent,
the soles of your shoes are more windproof than the uppers!", but I see
that won't be much help... Even with the cleat recess to thin things
off a bit I've never really had the problems on the 'bent that I used to
get on the wedgie.

Maybe go down the avenue of warmer leggings so the blood hasn't lost so
much warming effect by the time it gets down to your feet? Or a fairing
is another possibility, and that'll keep the rain off too.

Pete.
--
Peter Clinch Medical Physics IT Officer
Fax 44 1382 640177 Dundee DD1 9SY Scotland UK