Old November 30th 11, 03:02 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Shraga

Default Mountain Biker Runs Red Light, Kills Pedestrian

On Nov 29, 3:10*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Nov 29, 9:51*am, Shraga wrote:

On Nov 28, 7:43*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:

On Nov 27, 11:38*am, Shraga wrote:

They lied about EVERYTHING. That's why three of the charges were
dismissed or acquitted.

Really? So you weren't there? They weren't there? If they lied about
"EVERYTHING," then they must have lied about being there. They must
have lied about you having a handsaw, yet below you admit to having
one.

So now you are OBVIOUSLY lying. There is NO WAY they lied about
"EVERYTHING." You wrote yourself, "three of the charges..." What about
the other three?

Dismissed or innocent.

You continue to use projection as a means to dodge the question.
Again, you claim to respect the truth, yet you refuse to provide it
here as a means of refuting the charges against you. Moreover, you LIE
with generalities as a excuse to answer the question.

Your dishonesty in this forum is repulsive.

You have yet to demonstrate ANY "dishonesty", except your own.

FACT: You don't accept the truth, because you don't like it. It
doesn't favor your pro-mountain-biker view.

Bitch, please.

Go look up the word "everything" in a dictionary, moron, and then
consider the definition in the context of the sentence, "They lied
about EVERYTHING."

When you're done, look up "fact," because you are confusing it with
the word, "assumption" or "bias."

Dishonesty demonstrated. That was too easy.

Unless you want to provide your version of the events that led to the
charges being filed against you, along with a narrative that includes
your perspective of the trial, you can just save your ramblings and
lies for someone else.

Now, I'm off to the magazine stands to purchase the published version
of your trial, which stands alone in its detail of the events.

BS. It is mostly lies, as you well know. "Bike" Magazine & Peter Frick-
Wright are not where an intelligent person would go to get the truth
about mountain biking, since they are profiting from it. That's
obvious to everyone but mountain bikers. Why don't you pay for the
trial transcript? Then you can hear the police & mountain bikers
lying.

Lies or not, since you refuse to tell your side of the story,

I already did. How many times do I have to do it, before you hear it?:
"charge dismissed". End of story. Did you get it yet? If not, ask your
mommie to explain it to you.

According to you I have three options to learn more about UCPD crime
report 10-02127. (1) I can read lies in Bike magazine, (2) I can fly
to California and pay to read lies made by the police and the
plaintiffs, or (3) I can read the words, "charge dismissed" over and
over again.

Brilliant. I guess in your world I could also just write "Ahab dies"
on a sheet of paper and distribute it to high school students so they
won't have to read Moby Dick. Ahab dies. End of story. No need to read
the rest of it, because I provided a single detail out of context.
What more does anyone need?

Why can't you tell us the WHOLE story? Why are you afraid of telling
the TRUTH?